Frequenly Asked Questions1) Why Don't I see the condo number on my confirmation letter?
Condo numbers are not printed on confirmation letters for security reasons.
2) Do you actually charge a deposit?
Yes, we charge in advance from $200.00 to $800.00 security deposit to cover for damages, we refund the security deposit less than 30 days after departure.
3) What payments do you accept?
Advance payment can be made by cash, Traveler's Check, Money Order, Visa or Master Card. Personal or Business checks are not accepted at CHECK-IN.
4) Do you offer any amenities?
An inital supply of toiletries will be provided, when these items are depleted you will be responsible for your own additional supply.
5) Do you go with us to inspect the unit when we check out?
No, we have properties all around South Padre Island and is almost impossible to do it when everybody CHECKS OUT.
6) Why I can't see the pictures on an Ipad or Iphone?
We are creating a new website that will provide that and more, please be patient.